Our hearts are heavy with the unveiling of current events around the globe. War, strife and discontent seem to reign supreme. Although we are more advanced in technology, science, mathematics, and calculated physical endurance we seem to be mired in old and new conflicts that drain our resources, energy and life essence. Why?
- We continually act on our belief that one religion trumps another.
- We continually act on our belief that differences in appearance are soul-altering.
- We continually move father away from expressing gratitude for what we have.
- We refuse to see the unbreakable connection between humans.
- We rationalize historical events as victors always provide the historical account.
- We collectively focus on war/injustice in our thoughts, word and actions.
- We collectively refuse to join in worshiping Peace among all peoples and nations.
This blog is written as an invitation to address number 7. With the advent of technology and its ability to broadcast instantly around the globe – broken Peace is ever more evident.
Surprise, there are more people living in Peace than not. However, you would never know that from the incessant broadcasts of war and strife. It is time for the peace seekers, peace lovers and those living in peace to unite and work FOR peace. It is a small step but powerful.
Join me at noon today and every day as words are powerful. Wherever you are on the globe say these words to yourself or your companions, “Peace be with you, and Peace be with the World.”
The energy of words is stronger than bullets, missiles and tanks when collectively focused. Share this blog with all of your friends and lists. Join a movement FOR Peace.
Peace be with you, and Peace be with the World.